Monday, May 2, 2011

Openings, Farmers Market, Bar Harbor

Phew.....busy weekend.....an opening Friday night of the York Art Association's spring show......Saturday morning off to the Biddeford Indoor Farmers Market with a bunch of my pots - there wasn't much traffic there and I spent more time shopping than selling....bought spring greens, parsnips, bread stuffed with Italian cold cuts & cheeses, goose eggs & manchego goats cheese...yummmmm.........Sunday Dave & I headed upta Bar Harbor with pots in tow to meet with Ed and Shelia at the Bar Harbor Blues Cafe. I really enjoyed meeting the both of them and am looking forward to having my work in their venue........and it was such a beautiful spring day ..... I was a little worn out this morning - I did drag my whimpy butt out to the studio and once I got going it wasn't too bad for a Monday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment