Wednesday, May 25, 2011

THE MAINE MALL?!?!?

Dave & I drove to Bar Harbor on Sunday to drop off work at the Bar Harbor Blues Cafe. It looks like they are going to have quite a summer.....yummy food......live music....and selected works of Maine artisans......And today I'm off to the Maine Mall in South Portland.......THE MAINE MALL?!?!?! For those of you who don't know me - I am no Mall Rat - no FASHIONISTA and haven't been to the mall (not even to do Christmas shopping) in over two years. But today I'm packing up a bunch of my pots and delivering them to the mall (to sell at the mall....I'm still trying to wrap my brain around that one). The Maine Craft Association is opening a "POP UP" shop there for the summer months. It is going to be called Creative Common and will feature the work of Maine artists. It will also feature installations from the Maine College of Art and the Maine Indian Basketmakers Alliance....and....have live musical performances and demonstrations throughout the summer. They are having a kick off party tomorrow night.....I'll be there (did I really say that????)

No comments:

Post a Comment