Friday, June 8, 2012

Getting Ready


This time of year it seems like there are so many loose ends to tie together!  I'll be in the Berkshires the second week in July and I have a bunch of projects that need to be completed before that show.  Bisque, Glaze, Fire, Pit Fire, Raku Fire.................
I was mixing glazes yesterday and ran less than a 100 grams short of one of the ingredients I needed to complete a recipe.......dang!!! Luckily Dave was working near Portland Pottery and picked up what I needed on the way home (thank you honey!!!!!!).......soooo today I can finish mixing things up :)
I'm looking forward to tomorrow when I'll be doing a pit firing with friends and fellow potters from Southern Maine Clay Guild.  It will be nice to get out of the studio, share a meal and be social!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment