Friday, December 18, 2015

Homeport Pottery & Artisans Gallery

This past year I embarked on a journey to make a long time dream of mine a reality.  I've been opening my studio to the public on weekends during the summer but I've  always wanted to have a year round retail gallery space attached to my studio.  Planning for this has been in the works for years (at least in my head)  and finally I was able to get my husband Dave on board with the idea. Soooo back in October we applied for  & got the building permit needed to begin the project.


And so it began.  The foundation was poured & the addition very quickly went up.  Thanks to Dave I was able to open the door to Homeport Pottery & Artisans Gallery just in time for Christmas Prelude here in Kennebunkport Maine. 





It is so wonderful to have people come in and see my work and be able to take a peek in the the daily goings on of a pottery studio.  I also feel honored to be able to showcase the amazing work of other Maine artisans.




There's still a couple of days left to do your Christmas shopping so if you're in the area and want to find that perfect handmade in Maine gift stop on by. I'd love to meet you!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful collection of decorative.Love to see all this.The design patterns are amazing.I visited a website where a large varieties of pottery,decorative,gifting items are available.Do visit at

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing collection of potteries.Love to see more from your side.You can have look at http://www.potterymarket.co.uk/,for varieties of pottery,decorative and gifting items.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have an amazing collection of clay works.Thanks for sharing. you can check http://www.potterymarket.co.uk/ for pottery decorative and gifting items

    ReplyDelete